Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get condoms from?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

144 for €30 I heard. I got an email saying its in the welfare office. Where is it exactly? I was looking around the student uniony places like 2nd hand bookshop place but couldnt find it, didnt want to ask there though...:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

MoogPoo wrote: »
    144 for €30 I heard. I got an email saying its in the welfare office. Where is it exactly? I was looking around the student uniony places like 2nd hand bookshop place but couldnt find it, didnt want to ask there though...:o

The address below is supplied here - http://www.ucc.ie/en/SIN/welfare/contacts/

"Welfare & Support
    Aontas Na Mac Lein
    University College Cork
    Cork, Ireland"

Not sure if that helps, if not,

You can email them if you wish - suwelfare@ucc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MoogPoo

I doubt that's the Welfare office to be honest. That's the Student Union Box Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

have you tried a condominium ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Ahhh. . . 144 condoms for €30

That should do me. . . For a night! :D

Welfare place is south east of the campus. I'd show you a map, but I'm using my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I think that it is in the basement of the stuent centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Someone's a charming guy... ;):)

Larkin91 wrote: »
    Ahhh. . . 144 condoms for €30

That should do me. . . For a night! :D

Ahh boy Lark. If you've any leftover women...you know who to call. :P;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

I was looking around the student uniony places like 2nd hand bookshop place but couldnt find it
    Em, you really shouldn't buy them 2nd hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Benhonan

It's in the SU building, next to the Common Room on the ground floor. Rebecca is who you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Skapoot

Do they supply you with cheap ones, or is it Durex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Benhonan

Durex. It's a largely untapped goldmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

oh man you're just looking to show off, aren't ya ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Rebecca4welfare

Heya,

my office is on the ground floor of the students' union building, where the 2nd hand bookshop is. If you check out our new website www.collegeroad.ie you'll find a video map to our offices! We're on college road, just behind the ORB! :)

Benhonan wrote: »
    Durex. It's a largely untapped goldmine.

Poor choice of words methinks. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Or you could go down to the Sexual Health Centre near the Mercy and get them for free :)

Advertisement