Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The triumphant return of Mickey Rourke in Spun

• 01-12-2003 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Yeah he was great in that movie, I loved his cowboy boots but time has really taken its toll on him and with the plastic surgery and the botox he looks well ****ed about.

Spuns not a bad movie but I think it was trying too hard to be a bit like Requiem for a Dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

It was trying to hard to shock.

I liked quite a few of the performances and i'll keep an eye on the director, but Spun isn't a film i'll go back to in a hurry. Very little depth.

Music was great though.

And the beating off... Was strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I think that was the Directors first film. Before that he directed usch music videos as Madonna - Ray of Light and Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

He was excellent in Animal Factory.
    He was one of my favorites years ago, Angel Heart was fantastic.
    Hopefully he'll keep taking decent roles, and get back near the top.

Advertisement