Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Digiweb

Options
  • 16-02-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

I think about moving to digiweb hosting but after poor experience with few other hosting providers I wonder if there is easy way to cancel it at start if not satisfy? Any experience from anybody?

I think about Home Advanced option - can anybody share his/her experience with that service?
    Is it organize as standard cPanel or some tailored software? Are there any additional cost not described in their offer? Is there any important lack of functionality in terms of domain management/additional software?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

From the charter:
    Discussion or recommendation of webhosts, or the packages offered by various web hosts is not permitted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement