Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Return Of The King

• 05-11-2003 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

You guys seen the Ormonde Website ?

www.ormondecinemas.com

They're taking bookings for ROTK already... Anyone know what the font they used is called ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Nike_Dude

Glad someone brought this subject up:) Now that the hype of the matrix is dying down we can concentrate on what should be (hopefully) one of the best films off all time. From what ive seen of the trailers this should really deliver and anyone thats read the books knows that this will be epic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I watched The Two Towers in the Ormonde (twice). It's so uncomfortable in there, so I'll go to UGC or IMC this time.
    Also, the new ormonde seats have no cup holders. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

IMC is much better imo, much more comfortable and much better sound...I watched revolutions in it today...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I ll go see it in the revamped UGC - 17 screens!

Ive been to see Kill Bill in screen 17 which is huge but is it UGC's main screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

Anyone know if the font used is the "Official" font ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

matrix was a mere blip on the way to rotk, and the fact that it sucks just means that rotk will shine out the clearer.

the font - what font? where on the web site are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ThreadKiller

on the banner & the big image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PopTart

The Best thing about revolutions was the trailer for rotk . I have it downloaded but man there is nothing like the big screen Bring on Dec 17th already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

the return of the what now?

what is this of which you speak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭PopTart

oh my god , oh my god
    vacate the board immediatly
    for the love of god you don't joke about rotk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

http://www.kingprotest.org

Might be a little old at this stage, but I'm sure there are a few who haven't seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Also, the new ormonde seats have no cup holders. :confused:
    I think they're just lower than then normally are, beside your knee somewhere set into the seat. I could be thinking of a different cinema though (ster century?).

That's the Ringbearer font on that site I think.

Advertisement