Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

splashdvd.com whats your experience?

• 26-10-2003 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Ordered Magdalene Sisters over a month ago... although the site says its available since the 1st of September, I have recvd nothing from them ever, no emails no dvd, nothing.

The site has been revamped since I last ordered, and tbh I would never have ordered off them with the current website "colour scheme" looks cheap and overnighty.

I see its on boards list of sites to order from, has anyone a good experience? if not can we take it down please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Heard nothing but bad things about them.
    A search on avforums.com will return loads, and I do mean loads of complaints about them.
    Cancel your order. Over a month with nothing happening is a joke.
    I do think they should be taken off the list of recommended sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭yankinlk

damn, wish i knew that before...hop eit isnt too hard to get them to credit back the cc account.

Dont mind so much, but i forwarded that link to my aunt and she bought same dvd as me and still waiting, shell never trust me again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

i have bought from them a few times. usualy 2 weeks to get a dvd. the prices are reasonable so i don't mind the wait.
    i'm still waiting for my last dvd :mad:
    ordered Ghost in the Shell, after 2 weeks no sign of it arriving so i emailed them. was told it out of stock so i have to wait. after 2 more weeks i emailed again and told them i was fed up waiting for my dvd and i would like a voucher to the same value so i could get something else that was in stock. no relpy back for a few days after that email, then got email saying my dvd was shipped. that was about a week ago. still awaiting :(
    won't be buying from that site again. 5 weeks to get a bloody dvd. it would have been quicker to walk to dublin and back to get my dvd. it better be good after the wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

GiTS has sound synch problems. Which is annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭yankinlk

wouldnt you know it, dvd arrived today. Still be slwo to order from them again tho. practically forgot i ordered it , took so long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 !!_1Lit.co.uk

I've ordered from Splash DVD three times and had a good experience. Sorry to hear yours have not been so good.

I'm also benefiting from incredibly low prices 'cos keep registering with diff. email addresses to take advantage of their coupons. He he he!

There are some free coupons to enjoy £2 to £5 off the already bargain prices at Splash DVD here: http://www.UKHotMovies.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Rabies
    i'm still waiting for my last dvd :mad:
    It finally arrived this morning. I think the order was placed on the the 18th Sept. It is now 10th Nov :eek:

Advertisement