Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working abroad

Options
  • 11-11-2015 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I was thinking on working abroad for about 4 months this summer. Im 19 and want to experience something new. I really want to work somewhere with good weather and a chilled out vibe. I want to avoid the major cities such as London etc. I was advised not to go on a j1 until I'm 21 so it'll have to be somewhere in Europe. I was in magaluf last summer and enjoyed it, however I would much prefer to go somewhere a little quieter. I have bar experience which will possibly help. Does anyone have any experience in working abroad in a place that's similar to magaluf? Can anyone recommend a place where I could go?

Comments

Advertisement