Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matrix Poll

• 05-11-2003 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

ok after seeing all three which is the best? personally the original for me.

Which Of the Matrix Films Is the Best? 58 votes

Original Matrix
    0% 0 votes
    Reloaded
    87% 51 votes
    Revolutions
    12% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

How could ppl vote for reloaded or revoulutions as the best over the original?....how I ask you? it is by far the best.. no question..compared to it the others were a bit of a let down but still good...just not as good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

The original is by far and away the best of the 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Originally posted by Sauron
    How could ppl vote for reloaded or revoulutions as the best over the original?....how I ask you? it is by far the best.. no question..compared to it the others were a bit of a let down but still good...just not as good

Because I though the first one was poo. Third one was as well. Reloaded, on the other hand, was quite good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

the original is the best me thinks but the 2nd one was stil v good some nice fight scenes aint seen 3rd one yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

original all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Dac51

It has to be Reloaded for me. Just pips the original to the top spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

second one....

the first one was kinda "HOLY SH*T"
    the second one was kinda "HOLY F****** SH*T"
    the third one was "HOLY SH*T", with a "AGH stupid b*st**ds" kinda ending :p

I think the second one was really good because of the last 30 minutes of it..... some of the scenes in the middle went on for too long, but the ending was so good i shouted "B**T*RDS" at the end of it out loud (i wasnt in a cinema) when it said "to be concluded". :rolleyes:

Advertisement