Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First Thread

Options
  • 27-11-2015 5:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

In before the moderators!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok, I thought i'd sneak this in before anyone was up.

But then again, as this forum is dedicated to those of us living abroad, the chances we are all on different timezones is quite high. It's 7:54 am where I am.

So that explains it.

Doesn't it?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

We're in the same time zone Tom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,253 ✭✭✭✭fits

Im on Eastern European time. You're all confusing me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Nice idea for a forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

fits wrote: »
    Im on Eastern European time. You're all confusing me!

And I'm an hour behind you, but spent all day yesterday thinking it was Friday. Only realised where I was in the week when the Toy Show didn't start at half ten! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

5 am here....
    Unfortunately, I can't see us moving home for many years (we've a severely autistic son and he gets excellent services here, unlike what would be available/ the waitinglist in Ireland).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

9pm PST in California. The forum (or more likely, my profile) is set to GMT so I never trust time stamps on here..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

Glad to see this forum up and running! Well done Suaimhneach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Gaygooner

Advertisement