Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PUNK BASSIST NEEDED DUBLIN!!!!!

• 25-02-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey all!

Well its been a long few weeks, but all is almost complete! We have a female singer, a guitarist and a dummer(me), all we need now is a bassist to jump on board and we can get to work!

In terms of influences there are many many between us all! So theres huge scope as to where this could go! I'd say the main influences we'd be aiming towards would have a more melodic punk feel, but with a fair bit of kick and drive behind it all. Bands such as Rise Against, Billy Talent, The Bronx, Alkaline Trio, Rancid, Lars and the Bastards all come to mind! But to be honest I originally started out playing brass band music and love tons of metal aswell, im generally a fan of just good music!!! So hoping to put together a band where everyone throws in their 2 cents, and create something unique, and not the generic rubbish seen everywhere! The possibilites are endless!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and sorry, aiming for an all original setlist, but just throwing together a few covers to get jamming and gelling together from the start!!

At the mo were just missing that extra person and were ready to go! We plan on using city centre rehersal rooms and rehearse at weekends! So if that suits let us know! Ages are between 18-23, but drop me a PM and we can talk!

Cheers!

Advertisement