Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAND MEMBERS NEEDED FOR CORK BAND!

Options
  • 20-02-2009 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Lookin to start a band in cork,

some covers songs maybe some originals.

lookin at songs alon the lines of green day, fall out boy, rihanna-umbrella, shut up and drive, rory gallagher, ac/dc, wheezer, guns n roses.. big mix of songs.

leave a comment or PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

i mite be interested mate but thats once crazy mix of musical taste youve put up there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

Colinboy wrote: »
    i mite be interested mate but thats once crazy mix of musical taste youve put up there!

yeah it is. just looking for a band to play music with, play gigs. got loads of connections so gigs are sorted like. left me old band cause they we're just messing about. stuff like not turning up to a practice, not learning songs.. just the basics of a band lik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

bump bump

just looking to start a band and im pretty open to what kind of music i play. Q.O.T.S.A, Kings Of Leon, RAGE, --> hendrix, bob dylan, rory gallagher --> avenged 7fold,guns n roses

• Registered Users Posts: 28 richardv

hey do u play an instrument r sing?? what experience wud u have?

Advertisement