Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sexy fembots ftw (NSFW)

• 03-12-2010 2:23am

"I don't go naked through the airport, it's only at the screening facility," Tammy Banovac told us. "Its easier for me, it's easier for them, it's kind of a win-win situation."

Banovac says when she arrived at the airport Tuesday to catch a flight to Phoenix, something was wrong. The TSA agent told her they detected nitrates on her -- nitrates are found in bombs.

"I can't say there were or weren't nitrates present but I'm a doctor. I know where nitrates are they're in our bacon they're in a weenie and they're in body lotion that I wear."

She was taken aside for a more thorough search. Her carryon luggage was also searched. Then a supervisor was called, and said she wouldn't be flying.

So Banovac spent the night in Oklahoma and returned to the airport Wednesday morning in her underwear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Should read "Sexy Fembots wtf?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

and stroking her pussy too. durty biatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd pull the box out of her

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

This seems to be the most informative source I can find on the story...
    Tammy Banovac, a retired 52-year-old surgeon (yeah, really) wanted to make a statement by going through TSA’s pat down in only a bra and panties.

Tammy Banovac arrived to the airport in a trenchcoat, sitting in a wheelchair with a tiny dog in her lap. Once Ms. Banovac arrived to the security checkpoint she stripped off the coat and was left wearing only a matching black bra and panties.

A traveler who witnessed Tammy Banovac in her bra and panties at the airport took video of the TSA protest and posted the footage on YouTube. He can be heard saying, “This is YouTube city, man!”

In the video footage of Tammy Banovac, she appears to be drugged up. She seems spacey and out of it as she sits in her wheelchair stroking her dog. Ms. Banovac refused to go through the metal detector, subjecting herself to a pat down. Once the pat down was underway, agents discovered Banovac had traces of nitrate residue on her body. As a precaution, she was taken aside and questioned for more than an hour.

She missed her flight to Phoenix.

Tammy Banovac returned the following morning and did the exact same thing. She showed up in a trenchcoat and stripped to her bra and panties as she went through security. This time she made it through. She was, however, asked to put some clothes on before boarding her flight.

This Tammy Banovac just seems like a lunatic looking for tons of attention. Boy, she was sure successful! Doesn’t she seem completely doped up in the video? I bet the nitrate residue the TSA agents found on her were from prescription meds. She looked zonked out of her head! She reminded me of the blonde alien on Mars Attacks!

Oh, and the wheelchair? I doubt she really needs it. She strikes me as one of those people who only use wheelchairs while at the airport – so they can board first. Wanna bet?

Your thoughts on Tammy Banovac and her TSA protest? Attention whore or doing her country a favor? (Ha!)

Appears she's meant to be 52... whoa

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Brewer, Banovac's maiden name, used to be a certified dentist. But she was stripped of her dental license back in 1993 by the state Board of Dental Examiners.

Papers show she was "guilty of negligence and gross malpractice." A 7-year-old boy died on Brewer's operating table.

The dental board said Brewer did not have the authorization to pull teeth from the 7-year-old, who was born with severe heart complications.

only a blonde could do that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

There's been more work done on her then the Great Wall of China.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Apparently she was in playboy back in the day.

There's no way in hell she's 52.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Wait.... what?

She killed a 7 year old while pulling his tooth out?

What the f*ck?

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Wait.... what?

What the f*ck?

He'd a bad heart apparently. With those plastic knockers in your face it'd be enough to give anyone a fcuking heart attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Wait.... what?

What the f*ck?

I wouldn't mind her pulling my, er, teeth...

Einhard wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind her pulling my, er, teeth...

Einhard. How apt....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Einhard. How apt....:D

Ironic more like. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Fembot? She is not the droid you are looking for.
    She isn't even a robot!
    Look drugged out of her mind though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

she is trying so hard to keep her belly in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

She is a lizard

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

She is a lizard

Thanks Jim. Keep on truckin'.

Advertisement