Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weezer Tribute Band Members Needed!!!

Options
  • 22-01-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Good Day to you all,

Im looking to start Irelands premier WEEZER tribute band asap. I know there was one a few years back but have not heard anything since.

Il be filling in drumming duties so looking for a Brian (guitar,vox), Scott/Matt/Mikey (Bass/vox), and a Rivers (vox, guitar).

Looking to have a good go at it and manage it properly could be a decent little earner too, uni, col, bday shows!

If interested dont hesitate to send me a pm and we can take it from there.

Cheers,

Wilson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hey Wilson

I replied to another ad afew months ago about setting up a weezer tribute and i heard nothing back after 1 practice but i would be well up for it. I would be the Brian (guitar) by the way!

PM me if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Randy Savage

Excellent, thanks Discobreaker Ive sent you a PM.

Anyone else fancy doing this, would be great wholesome fun and a nice little earner too, don`t hesitate to send me a PM or leave a post and Il get back to you.

Cheers, weez on !!!

Getting a lot of interest in this, anyone else fancy getting involved just send me a PM and Il get in contact with all the info and details.

Cheers

Wilson

BUMP

Bumpy bump,

• Advertisement

wilson wont bite you! Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Boyle

i've got solid rhythm guitar and can sing like rivers. i'm in college in limerick though so i would be pretty much restricted to the galway, limerick and cork region....

Hey Boyle, thanks for the interest but unfortunatley we are based in Dublin and are looking for someone who is based in the Dublin area too. Sorry, prob should have mentioned that, best of luck with your guitar playing!

Bump Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 owenbjj

I play bass. where u from?

• Advertisement

Hey Owen

We are based in Dublin but we have a Bass player so we are just looking for a singer to make a real go of it. Thanks for the interest,if things go pear shaped i will give you a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

No way!!!

Myself and a couple of mates decided to put together a Weezer tribute band a few years ago and we were sounding quite good but you may have difficulty filling the Rivers role. I was Rivers in our version and gave it a decent stab but I realised that if we were to really put ourselves out there we needed someone who sounded EXACTLY like him.

I fell back into the Brian role while we looked for a new Rivers but couldnt get one and it fizzled out.

We had fun jammin the songs though, best of luck with your search:cool:

Bump Mofo!!!

Advertisement