Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female singer wanted

• 16-01-2009 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

The Fridays are a 4 piece band looking for a lead singer. If you like Daniel O'Donnell or perhaps a fan of self harm then this probably isn't right for you.
    Born out of the ashes of another band. The Fridays are a Male/Female group all aged between 21 and 28 and based on the East Coast and for the most part in Dublin. Rehearsals will take place in South Dublin/Dublin Centre.

Influences include: all good pop and rock music. If you like Catatonia, Texas, Alanis Morrisette, Regina Spektor, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Gwen Staffani etc that's always a good start.

We're planning on meeting people next week so if you're interested please email pm me with some info about yourself and some links if possible experience isn't too important but dedication is!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

PM me for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nomo

Hi,

I would gladly PM if I knew how - just registered. I like neither Daniel nor self harm but I may well be a bit old.

Could you give me some more details?!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 peachy pie

where ya based? really good female voc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

bumpidity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20 peachy pie

whats that supposed to mean?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sashaxxsassyxx

Hey Sasha here, i read your post and im very interested.
    Im 18 yrs old studyin music performance in Dublin! Ive experiences in recording studios and performing live on stage in many venues. I have a powerful voice, great projection and diction! I'm available at at any time, email me at sassyxx@live.ie
    tanks

Advertisement