Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE's Marty Morrissey's hair.

• 24-06-2008 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

What's the story with this guy's hair and eyebrows?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Quite the handsome fellow is our Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Not a clue about the hair but he's got very rosy cheeks. Was talking to him on a night out after a 5 a-side charity thing rte sent down "stars" for. God only knows what i said to the man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Holy christ he is the most repulsive looking little troll of a man ever to appear on the nations airwaves! Makes Aengas McAnally look like a stud muffin!

He's a smarmy little git, god only knows why he's so cocky, he must have a massive wang or something because that's the only explanation for it. It's definitely not because of his personality or his encyclopedic knowledge of GAA etc.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This thread is awesome. I love boards. Cheers oclugg

Wasn't he the journalist that located the missing Paul McGrath whom was enjoying some Beamish and the local banter by the lee?

All those years ago.

Probably the only real breaking story RTE ever did?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Amz wrote: »
    Holy christ he is the most repulsive looking little troll of a man ever to appear on the nations airwaves! Makes Aengas McAnally look like a stud muffin!

He's a smarmy little git, god only knows why he's so cocky, he must have a massive wang or something because that's the only explanation for it. It's definitely not because of his personality or his encyclopedic knowledge of GAA etc.
    Fred Cogley...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A very odd little man. A sufferer of diarrhoea of the mouth at the best of times. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ain't it a wig/hair piece...nearly sure I saw it flapping in the wind somewhere!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Amz wrote: »
    he must have a massive wang

It's gargantuan, almost dinosauric in length and girth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

he's the reason why i dont pay my tv license.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

stevoman wrote: »
    he's the reason why i dont pay my tv license.
    Expect someone to be knocking on your door this evening!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I think he definitely dresses up in women's clothes

I can picture Marty being a participant in Rocky Horror Picture Show gatherings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

martymorrissey_p.jpg
    Business

Marty_83394t.jpg
    Sports Casual

marty_morrissey.jpg
    Relaxed, perhaps entertaining a lucky lady friend.

Brilliant.

Advertisement