Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE's Raw series 2

• 28-02-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

some of you know raw started on RTE2 a few weeks ago, I got into the first series and the second one was going well, but suddenly stopped 2 weeks ago. at first I thought it was skipping a weekend to make room for something else due to sport or whatever on RTE, but it wasn't on this week also.

I trawled RTE's website but I couldn't get any info on the series except for some references to it starting. The series couldn't have ended it was only on the 5th or 6th episode, and really he last wasn't when you would expect from a series finale.

Can anyone tell me what happened and will it be back on RTE any time soon ////

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Yeah series 2 is over now. It was 6 episodes long. it was great stuff, wish it lasted longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Yeah it's over, RTE didn't make it very clear I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

How did it end? I caught the first three but work got in the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ziedth. wrote: »
    How did it end? I caught the first three but work got in the way.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1066490

Last Ep still on player. New series will return in Sept from what I have read in the Newspapers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Stange ending alrlight.

Its like they took the first series as a carbon copy of the Chanel 5 version and then when it came to the second series they developed it a bit but didnt do a brilliant job. Still good though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

I cannot stand Charlene McKenna, she put me right off this show. She's got the most whining accent on tv and is the same in whatever she acts in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gaabelle

Just watching Raw series 3, not bad at all. However I agree with what someone said earlier, I find Charlene McKenna very annoying and one dimensional, the same accent and the same acting style for every character she plays. Also, the girl they cast as her beautiful cousin isn't quite believable in the role, she's too old and not striking enough...poor casting decision.
    Other than that I like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Gaabelle wrote: »
    Just watching Raw series 3, not bad at all. However I agree with what someone said earlier, I find Charlene McKenna very annoying and one dimensional, the same accent and the same acting style for every character she plays. Also, the girl they cast as her beautiful cousin isn't quite believable in the role, she's too old and not striking enough...poor casting decision.
    Other than that I like it!

I was thinking it was the fact that she had lost allot of weight, prob too old to have been in school with Charlene McKenna so it is unlikely that they have that rivilary.

Didn't see it tonight. The 3rd season seems improved, going on the first episode.

The Cousin was the Girlfriend in Batchelors' Walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭davenachill

Anyone know where to download season 2?

• Advertisement
Advertisement