Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthy Food Office Catering

Options
  • 30-01-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any companies that provide a mobile catering service in the Limerick/Clare area or any area in general?

Ideally, I'd love to have someone who will come on-site for the coffee break at 10:30am with fresh, healthy food along with tea and freshly brewed coffee and similarly at lunch between 1-2pm? We have about 400 people to feed and the current offering leaves a lot to be desired. Budget and space constraints don't allow for a canteen so the solution would have to set up in our main lobby area.

I'd be grateful for any help anyone could provide as I'm at a dead end.

Thanks a million in advance,

Cul.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

cul-2008, I think you're likely to get more replies here in the Limerick forum.
    Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Perfect, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rummybyrd

Can I ask where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

rummybyrd wrote: »
    Can I ask where are you located?

Sure, located in Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

Sent you a PM

• Advertisement