Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the Samsung Mini 5 been released??

Options
  • 17-08-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I am due for a upgrade.

I like the samsung.

Was going to get the Samsung S4 Mini as I think the Samsung S4 AND S5 are too big.

They have seemingly stopped stocking the S4 Mini are were saying the S5 Mini was going to be released?

Just wondering is that anytime soon?

Also comparing phone which do you prefer Samsung or Iphone???

Also Any other good brands out there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hi, no one replied to you there. Are you still looking into the Samsung phones?

I was wondering the same thing regarding the S5 mini and think the S5 is a bit big but if looking for an upgrade it surpasses the iphones! I think the latest ones tend to come in around Christmas/February each year when they are released.

I've an older version of Samsung phone and its the best phone I've ever had yet the first smartphone I've had. S2, I purchased it when the S3 came out! The S5 would be a better upgrade for the one I have and it be just as good as what I have.

I usually check up on reviews of phones and would expect it to be on the market a couple of months to a year before I buy a new phone as sceptical about buying the latest phone models that just come into the market.
    I just don't get the hype of the latest gadgets and getting upgrades every few months/each year. I'd use the same gadget for as long as possible until I am sick of it or if it at the last legs and on its way out or already gone on the blink!

Depends what kind of phone you want/features you like. Huawei isn't too bad, HTC is ok but not great. The Sony experias are quiet good too. An iPhone isn't bad but I would recommend a Samsung over an iPhone any day! S5 specs are second to none imo! Similar to S2 but better specs.
    Avoid Doro not a great phone brand of any means. Motorola is ok. Samsung wins out for me hands down!

Happy phone shopping! Go with what suits you best! :D

Advertisement