Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

superbowl

Options
  • 27-01-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

was out in showtime cinema tonight and saw they are showing the superbowl on the 3rd of feb there. 15euro gets you a ticket,hot dog,beer and few other lil things!NICE!thing is I have no1 to go with (damn me having girly girly friends!ha) and as wondering is there any pub in town showing it?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Kick off time is 23:30 Irish time on Sunday night, which is the closing time of pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

A few pubs will have late licences for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

watched it in Flannerys across from dicon last year was good craic, packed too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

watched it in flannerys last year too. Good crack, got the feeling I was the only pats fan there though. Should be a much more divided crowd this year. However as the game comes to a finish make sure you finish your pint because the tv is turned off and you're out as soon as it ends

Advertisement