Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do we want a mod? [NT]

• 04-03-2003 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,493 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I've been keeping an eye on things (as has DeVore afaik), but it's a well behaved forum so far ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Err, it's kind of cool that there hasn't been a need for a mod.

If one is needed, stick beecher in.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Typedef.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Moderators are such a drag on freedom of speech, mannnnnn......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

set the muppets free.....

web boards are for flaming... and sarcasm

don't let them take away your right to make a moron out of yourself on public webboards

resist.... the man

Che Lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

i take it most people haven't caught on to this little board here,
    maybe they can't find it? : :p

but believe me , you build it and they will come :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

this will probably start the mod requests. I'm betting there will be 37 before Dev loses his temper.

I don't think we need one but that didn't stop me offering about 2 months ago (hehe) so the count as far as I know stands at 1.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

This board is effectively on probation until an organisation is convened. It doesn't need a mod, there's plenty coming in here anyway. Furthermore, if an organisation is convened, I think it would be a good idea to follow the IrelandOffline model and have a non-official as mod. I speak from experience. :)

adam

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm with adam and phil and ecksor here.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement