Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen-Party

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I know, I've massive memories of nights & events in Galway.

She is set on Kerry though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Down in Kerry so coppers is out
    ;)

thank **** for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Go to a day spa, get all chilled out. Then a nice meal and a few glasses of vino. Hit the clubs for some dancing and a couple of lines of crap coke which when mixed with the wine, vodka and alcopops means you all end up getting fingered by some sober steroid munching bodybuilders in the dark corners of some disco. Then try live with the guilt etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Have someone play "Here come the girls" at various intervals.

Everyone will laugh. Oh how they will laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

lovin' the feedback in here, honestly wouldn't have thought of some suggestions coming my way

/prefer not to finish the night giving a statement to my colleagues in the local station though, so some of these suggestions will have to be out :(

but thanks though :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i would have suggested a day spa trip and afternoon tea somewhere fancy with cakes. or dinner. maybe cocktails.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I didn't want dressing up at mine. But after much champagne I found myself gleefully donning a leopard costume and dancing with some elderly gentlemen to a showband.

Best activity I did at a hen night was laser combat. It was huge bags of fun and I found out that I'm a pretty awesome sniper.

Advertisement