Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the name of this tv show?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I cant remember the name of the show and its killing me :confused: it was on RTE about a few years ago and it was on every monday.It was a different story every week but one week it was about a Kid called Gavin.Gavin had a stutter and i can remember everyone going ggggavin.Him and his friend i think mitched school and went around the town.They went into a shop and gavin ropped a bunny rabit.He also robbed food for it.I can remember they went to some abandoned flats and they went up to some lads smoking.gavins friend told them about the rabbit and they took the rabbit off him and threw it off the balcony and it was killed when it hit the ground.Gavin went over to it and he was started to cry and got into a fight with his friend because it was his fault.he knocked him onto the ground into a pile if glass and started smashing his head off the ground.His friends head started bleeding.Thats all i can rememmber so if you know the name of it please tell me thanks :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement