Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Ohhhh ****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's a conspiracy theories forum, go there. leave the rest of us in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

Its been on the cards for months though. the US needs a good war and tbh I need a bit of good TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Shane L

They are going to wake up a beast...Iran is just waiting for something like this to happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGAjJ8ZF2oY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Alex Jones, a reliable source.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

According to infowars, the last US election was going to be called off & citizens were sure to be in concentration camps by 2010.

Still, I put a tenner on with Paddy Power. You never know.

Although I would be wary of the OPs source

I do think eventually Israel and Iran will go to war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

4leto wrote: »
    Although I would be wary of the OPs source

I do think eventually Israel and Iran will go to war.

Just a door way for the US tbh. That is why they have been taking troops back from Afghanistan etc.

Iran are no walk over though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

If you don't agree with this directive to kill numerous civilians (including children) you hate freedom. Fact. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Lol if the US want's another war they better ask China first.

Dudess wrote: »
    If you don't agree with this directive to kill numerous civilians (including children) you hate freedom. Fact. :cool:

If you are a pacifist and an appeaser you can also hate freedom. Fact:cool:

It's just deciding when a war is right or not. Was Churchill a hater of freedom.?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Alex Jones is a money obsessed fruitcake, who keeps inventing conspiracies and "threats on Americas freedom" so people continue to buy his DVDs. Anything on infowars is absolute bull****e.

He'd also acuse me of being a CIA agent for the above paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Alex Jones?

Send this shit to the conspiracy theories forum :eek:

Another quality thread by RobitTV :(

Alex Jones is a money obsessed fruitcake, who keeps inventing conspiracies and "threats on Americas freedom" so people continue to buy his DVDs. Anything on infowars is absolute bull****e.

He'd also acuse me of being a CIA agent for the above paragraph.

Don't be preposterous . . . you're with Mossad!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

If you are a pacifist and an appeaser you can also hate freedom. Fact

It's just deciding when a war is right or not. Was Churchill a hater of freedom.?

yes he was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Dudess wrote: »

No one here hates freedom. Why it'd be undemocratic and disasterous for our childrens' futures' to even think such evil thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

It's already personal but if a missile lands on my uncle in Tehran, there will be war

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

yes he was

Actually yes he was, not one of my better examples. So you are right.

• Advertisement

Actually yes he was, not one of my better examples. So you are right.

Oh, he was all for freedom and self-determination of peoples, except where the peoples were Boers, Irish, Indians or Gerry :pac:

Although he was a driving force behind the ECHR, I'll give him that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭CoolHat

Alex Jones is one of the biggest wa*kers i've ever seen in my life!

I remember in August when Steve Jobs said he was stepping down as CEO because of cancer. All Jones could say is "change your ways steve, do some good before you die, cause you've done alot of bad" then practically implies well the cancer you got is because your "bad"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭cml387

CoolHat wrote: »
    Alex Jones is one of the biggest wa*kers i've ever seen in my life!

I remember in August when Steve Jobs said he was stepping down as CEO because of cancer. All Jones could say is "change your ways steve, do some good before you die, cause you've done alot of bad"

Did he sing "Walking in the air"?

Confused.com

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just a door way for the US tbh. That is why they have been taking troops back from Afghanistan etc.
    No, there is an election coming. Nothing is going to happen this side of polling day.
    Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Iran will not be able to repel an Israeli air strike and are totally incapable of lauching an air strike on Israel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

The United States should send in a sniper team to assassinate Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah's who pull his strings, just like they did with that other scumbag Bin Laden. It's not like they don't know the location of the Iranian leaders. America will never have to fight another conventional war ever again. Civilian lives will be saved to appease the bleeding hearts too. Win-win.

So... someone who objects to civilians being killed is a... "bleeding heart"?

Jesus Christ.

Well at least they HAVE a heart... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

I object to civilians being killed. I'm about the only person who is brave enough to call out the Palestinian terrorists targeting Israeli civilians. And don't get me started on the Republican lunatics on this forum who try to justify the IRA's murder campaign on innocent civilians, Catholic and Protestant.

cookies221 wrote: »
    I object to civilians being killed. I'm about the only person who is brave enough to call out the Palestinian terrorists targeting Israeli civilians.
    About the only person where? And I've done so plenty of times. It doesn't have to be condemnation of one or the other. How about of both?
    And don't get me started on the Republican lunatics on this forum who try to justify the IRA's murder campaign on innocent civilians, Catholic and Protestant.
    Agreed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

cookies221 wrote: »
    I object to civilians being killed. I'm about the only person who is brave enough to call out the Palestinian terrorists targeting Israeli civilians. And don't get me started on the Republican lunatics on this forum who try to justify the IRA's murder campaign on innocent civilians, Catholic and Protestant.

I don't think that bravery applies when someone hides under a veil of anonymity on the internet.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement