Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll Of Honour: Old IRA

Options
  • 03-10-2012 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I'm looking for the Roll Of Honour for the IRA from 1916 - 1923 I was wondering would anybody have it or know where I could find it?

I've been told it's in a book called "The Last Post", but the book has been out of print for years.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could find it for me, or if you have the book could scan it and put it up.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Try the National Graves Assoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

If you get any more info on the title, or isbn# i can check the library here.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dub63

jamesdiver wrote: »
    If you get any more info on the title, or isbn# i can check the library here.

I went to the National Library there early in the week James and found an old copy. I plan to go back hopefully next week and print out the RoH, however, it's only for the Dublin Brigade.

If you want the info
    Name: The Last Post
    Published by: National Graves Association

Thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

no bother, ill leave it so. Good luck with your research

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dub63

jamesdiver wrote: »
    no bother, ill leave it so. Good luck with your research

Go raibh maith agat :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement