Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick font size question

Options
  • 29-10-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been answered before!
    But basically, through my own clumsiness, i always happen to press a key or two about once a week and end up changing the general zoom of teh site if that makes sense,

Like for the past week i had a really large easy to read site but then about 2 minutes ago i pressed something and now its all small again, Anyone have any idea what im pressing :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You could be pressing some zoom button on your mouse if it has it.

Firefox has a reset function. Not sure about IE or chrome

Ctrl key and 0 pressed together would reset the view

(moved from Help Desk as this is not a boards HD issue)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Thanks for the speedy reply sparky, I tried pressing Ctrl and 0 but alas nothing happened, but then again i could be on the default view. Im on firefox aswell so atleast if it happens again ill be well equipped :) Thanks again,
    Eric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Hold Ctrl, and scroll up and down on the mouse this will change the zoom setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Cheers Anti! that seems to have done it!
    Eric.

Advertisement