Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Gaming Group

Options
  • 02-12-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

(If this is posted in the wrong area I do sincerely apologise)

Hi guys.

I've been with the IRL PS4 Battlefield 4 platoon on boards (Thread found here) (For almost 2 years).
    I am not speaking as a representative of the IRL Platoon this is a separate project.

Some of us have expanded into other games under different groups/names. We are looking to expand on our own expansion. (Logic in action) While we are stemming from a clan we are not going to create a new branch of it or a new clan altogether, but this will be a separate system entirely.

We are predominately PS4 based but also have the occasional member on Steam.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) - A separate Crew run by myself (Crew page found here)
    We mostly give each other help with our daily objectives while messing around in free-roam sessions do occasionally do races and other game types.

Star Wars: Battlefront (PS4) - No clan system in place but we try to utilise the partner system to the best of our abilities.
    No specific game mode at the moment we like a bit of everything. "Variety is key" as they say.

FIFA 16 (PS4) - Search for BallyCeltic on PS4 Pro-Clubs.

Rocket League (PS4) - No clan system. We usually just play normal multiplayer matches with groups of 3 V 3 or 4 V 4. We also play the new mashup game mode.

We also have a handful of members active on Steam and if prompted usually play
    1. Gary's Mod
    2. Left 4 Dead 1/2
    3. Crusader Kings 2
    4. Civ 5
    Mostly Co-op based games.

This is not trying to act as a HUB for secondary clans, this is looking for people who may like to play a quick casual game and might think they'd do well with a few others.

There are little to no restrictions, you do not need a 40 hour minimum play limit and you don't need to be able to carry a team on your shoulders. We're trying to create a very relaxed and casual experience but if you're passionate about your games you are also more than welcome.

If anyone is interested please post here or feel free to drop me a friend request, you can usually find us on a PS4 Party (If we're not in a game we're usually playing on each other nerves)
    Tagged:

Advertisement