Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Blogs for Pale Skin

Options
  • 30-09-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone know of some good beauty blogs run by pale girls? I love following beauty blogs but even the popular British ones are run by girls whose skin is a good two-three foundation shades deeper than mine and so product reviews and swatches are never as useful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Not sure it it's much help but Erika Fox aka Retro Flame has gorgeous pale skin. Not sure if she does beauty posts, think she's mainly fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Sharon Farrell is an Irish beauty youtuber (living in Australia) and she has very pale skin. She does great tutorials and has a good sense of humour so I always enjoy watching her videos. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Letzmakeup is Irish and pale.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Maturin75

Amazing! Thanks a mill. Will go check those out now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Alex from I Covet Thee is pale and is pretty good. Not sure if she has a blog, she's on YouTube.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

My Pale Skin blog is pretty good, does exactly what it says on the tin. She's the blogger who brought out this video, but she does good tutorials.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Would definitely recommend Siobhán from Letzmakeup too, I think she's great for pale skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Leanne Woodfull, think shes the equivalent to MAC NW10 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fisou

If an American Youtube guru will do for you, Leesha from Xsparkage is a love gal!

Advertisement