Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up genius app

Options
  • 25-09-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Its a Loreal thing but an amazing concept. Its not like the usual try on make up products app this one uses your facing camera and you can turn your face at thiffernt angles to see the make up on. Its still lacking a full range of products but fab all the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

kickthecan wrote: »
    Its a Loreal thing but an amazing concept. Its not like the usual try on make up products app this one uses your facing camera and you can turn your face at thiffernt angles to see the make up on. Its still lacking a full range of products but fab all the same.

This app is out months there is better out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 NintendoGirl

jimmynokia wrote: »
    This app is out months there is better out there

Maybe you could suggest some then?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Thanks for that contribution jimmynokia

In case you missed it there is an option called similar apps under the app description..

How about You Cam ???

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

jimmynokia wrote: »
    In case you missed it there is an option called similar apps under the app description..

How about You Cam ???

This is a discussion forum, we discuss. Reminder to all posters that if you have an issue with a post use the report function.

• Advertisement

I've no problem, in fact I don't see one at all.

I have had a good look around now and only YouCam offers the same virtual function. Its not as good at all. Its just pretend products, colours and looks for fun. I like Loreal products but I would like to see other brands take this up like Inglot and Mac. You can get a good idea for what each product would look like on. YouCam is just a 'fun' app and might attract younger girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Somersun

I downloaded it the other day I think its great cause you're given the names of the products and shades so they're easier to find in the L'Oreal range

Exactly. If all cosmetic brands had it it would be great

Advertisement