Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV Spots

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

herc is in the crap fest that is Miami Vice, avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

Chris Bauer (Frank Sobotka) in Face off he is a prisoner that castor troy beats up when he enters jail

ziggy in generation kill

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ Dodgy

Just discovered the wonders of the wire in the last few months through the BBC reruns which have been keeping me up till the late hours. Could anyone tell me how many more seasons there are and which season is currently on the BBC, (Mayor just caught... 'flagranta delickto' / lost a TV debate badly). Excuse my ignorance :cool:

Also did Tom Waits write the Theme tune or just cover it?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ Dodgy

McNulty/Dominic West on Culture Show tonight, Wednesday 29th July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

DJ Dodgy wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me how many more seasons there are and which season is currently on the BBC, (Mayor just caught... 'flagranta delickto' / lost a TV debate badly).

sounds like you're about half way through Season 3.
    there are 5 Seasons in total.

Idris Elba was on CSI Miami yesterday evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

Stringer Bell in a number of US Office (latest series)

Bunk has a biggish part in the film Hackers, with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Lee Miller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

saw 'Michael' in "The Secret Life of Bees" with Dakota Fanning and Jennifer Hudson.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

Bunk in a film called "the fighting temptations" on film four right now

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

saw a very young lester freamon playing a pimp in Mona Lisa on Film4 last week,
    think he was only in it for one scene ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I noticed Herc was in Public Enemies starring Johnny Depp also Idris Elba in Rock,N,Rolla.

idris elba in the reaping on 3e now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

RastaRed wrote: »
    Just seen Isiah "Sheeeeeeeeeeeet Clay Davis" Whitlock Jr in 1408

I aint gonna go into that room, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Dominic West as Jigsaw in Punisher:War Zone.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Daniels was in It's Always sunny in Philadelphia S07E05

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Rhonda Pearlman/Deirdre Lovejoy in the latest episode of The Blacklist. (S3E9)

Clarke Peters (Lestor) seems to be pretty much based in the UK at the moment. He was in an episode of Midsomer Murders last year and was also recently in Jericho on itv. Excellent actor.

Hawk Wing wrote: »
    Bunk in a film called "the fighting temptations" on film four right now

My niece was watching Twilight one day and next thing who came on the screen only Bunk. Gas man.

Not another show exactly but this very disgruntled former cast member was interviewed in Dublin airport today having being stranded by the Beast from the East :D

Not a happy bunny.

28378067_10209133848383183_5865331038504924751_n.jpg?oh=f43fa30091c459d9ed65e8761c835169&oe=5B0A7EEE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

Good spot, caught the tail end of that on the news and thought I recognised the face alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Senator Clay Davis' car spotted in The Netherlands

a6e00cb38fba8daa4b8cd3b69373e84f.png

Advertisement