Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name your own price learn to code bundle

Options
  • 09-06-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭

Just found this. Handy for anybody looking to learn to code.
    Here's what you get…

Become a Web Developer from Scratch ($199) — 234 lectures and 41 hrs of HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, XML, jSON, AJAX, jQuery and the new HTML5 + CSS3.
    Creating Responsive Web Design ($150) — learn how to optimize your web pages for different screen sizes and platforms.
    Build a Website from Scratch with HTML & CSS ($149) — 77 lectures and 8 hours of content taking you from basic HTML and CSS to a beautiful, semantic web page.
    Learning Dynamic Website Design: PHP, MySQL and JavaScript ($99) — build functional, full-featured websites that utilize MySQL, PHP and other current web development technologies.
    iOS & Mac OS X Programming Tutorial: Objective C & Xcode ($99) — gain a solid understanding of programming for both of Apple's operating systems.
    Web Programming with Python ($99) — learn Python object-oriented programming techniques, the essentials of XML and how to work with Django.
    Programming Java for Beginners ($59) — over 115 lectures and 10 hours of teaching, covering object-oriented programming, classes, objects, loops, and much more.
    PSD to HTML5/CSS3 ($39) — learn how to slice up a Photoshop mock-up and hand-code a valid HTML5 and CSS3 website.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-name-your-own-price-learn-to-code-bundle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

LOL @ edit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

LOL @ edit.

Got the link off of io9.com, never heard of affiliate IDs before:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Anyone try these out? I have a basic grasp of a few of these but would mind paying 15 dollars for a decent tutorial. Can you find better for free elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Anyone try these out? I have a basic grasp of a few of these but would mind paying 15 dollars for a decent tutorial. Can you find better for free elsewhere?

Just pick one and go for it.

What would you like to learn? I highly recommend studying the concept of Object Orientated Programming before going head on into a specific language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Just pick one and go for it.

What would you like to learn? I highly recommend studying the concept of Object Orientated Programming before going head on into a specific language.

Went ahead and bought it, people are willing to pay 100+ on these so they cant be too bad and worst case scenario is that a charity benefited.

Im mostly going for the web stuff to broaden my languages. Have done java in college so OOP isn't too new for me. Could do with a reminder course though which this happens to have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement