Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powershell

Options
  • 22-06-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I need to learn the basics of Powershell and scripting asap.
    I would appreciate any useful links etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jonster

Heya, google "The CLI Crash Course", should be first hit. (Sorry can't post links, anyone can tell me how many post I need?).

Mostly covers commands not so much scripting, but nice to get you up and running and doesn't take long to get through the material.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I've been meaning to improve my powershell knowledge myself and I plan to use the Technet site. It isn't laid out great, it's a collection of different guides and articles (including at least two different "getting started with..." articles), rather than a step by step course. But have a good look around first and then pick what articles you think will suit you and it should be useful.

Advertisement