Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar. ID.please

Options
  • 06-10-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

I was given this sound bar. It clips onto a dell monitor but I have never seen a 9 pin db9 been connected to an audio card befor. See pic. Does anyone know how to use this. Other then the volume button it has no other markings. Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

PopIT wrote: »
    I was given this sound bar. It clips onto a dell monitor but I have never seen a 9 pin db9 been connected to an audio card befor. See pic. Does anyone know how to use this. Other then the volume button it has no other markings. Thank you for your help.

Think my uncle has a similar speaker set. That plug actually goes into the back of the subwoofer, the remaining speakers also connect into the sub as well

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭PopIT

yoyo wrote: »
    Think my uncle has a similar speaker set. That plug actually goes into the back of the subwoofer, the remaining speakers also connect into the sub as well

Nick

Ah not a stand alone bar so. Part of a set. Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement