Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help please, wireless not working

Options
  • 04-10-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, the internet on the main computer in my house isn't working. it says its connected but using multiple browsers it can only open one site( the router page so it obviously is communicating with the router) and i'm currently sending this message on another computer on the same network with out problems. anyone have any ideas what could be causing the problem. the only change that was made to the computer since it worked was that the dell tuneup was installed and used but after trying to search for anyone with similar problems i couldn't find anything. anyone have any ideas out there please, any help is greatly appreciated( spent 5 hours trying to fix it yesterday)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

System Restore springs to mind ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 michealmullins

thanks, didn't even know there was such thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Click Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore . Restore your computer to a date before the problem occurred .

This assumes you are running XP or Vista , btw ...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

or just restart the router

Advertisement