Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheapest 3ds xl for kid for xmas

• 18-10-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Lads/ladies
    Can anyone recommend a place to buy my young lad a 3ds xl cheap from santa? Online or bricks and mortar, doesnt matter. He has his heart set on one since his old ds (originally the wifes and the first ones made) died on him.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Should be some deals in Argos next week, seem to remember them doing cheapish 3DS consoles last year around Halloween week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

I got mine last november for around 160 € with mario kart included on amazon black friday week sale so wait for that and see if it comes up again.
    I think it is the last week in november.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I got mine in Amazon's black Friday sales.
    Probably a good idea to wait until then and see what stores carry what offers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Keep an eye on Tesco, they have had some insane game/console sales over the last 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Hello123

HI ya - I have been thinking of getting the 3DS XL from ToysRUs in the states, but am not sure if it will work with games I have bought here.
    Any advice???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

Hello123 wrote: »
    HI ya - I have been thinking of getting the 3DS XL from ToysRUs in the states, but am not sure if it will work with games I have bought here.
    Any advice???

The 3DS is region locked. An American one will only play games that are imported from there.

any way to work around it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Hello123 wrote: »
    any way to work around it?

Nope, not at the moment

ok thanks :)

Advertisement