Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loan Question,

Options
  • 25-03-2014 3:41pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Am enquiring about getting a loan to study Vet.Med in Budapest, Just wondering is there any system or institution that would offer finance similar to the way the Americans do it, I.e pay off your loan when you qualify. There's no way I or my parents could afford a loan of that magnitude at the moment!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nobodyknows

I'm not sure about nowadays but back on 2008 I got a loan from AIB where it was put on hold for 4 years, not sure if they would do it now

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭chooey

I did vetmed over here and found it very difficult to get a loan organised. They won't allow you to get one that you can pay back at the end of your course as they told me that unlike with medicine we're not guaranteed to get work she we finish and also wages aren't that great if you do get work. I had to work part time to pay it back through the year. It's definitely a struggle,

Advertisement