Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30 year old guitarist seeks bassist and or guitarist

• 14-01-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi, I'm 30 Dublin based, playing years have loads of Giging and recording experience, have quality gear and my own transport. I'm looking for others to jam with to get a band going playing originals and covers. I'm not gonna list my influences as I'm influenced by many styles and am just looking for people who can play their instruments and have a good attitude and who I can get on with. Have a drummer lined up so looking for bassist singers and perhaps another guitarist be great if someone could play and sing..? To start rock band. If you can sing like Robert plant that would be a bonusðŸ˜႒

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

Have you any tunes up online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

This is actually a new band .I'm trying to get something going meet people and write stuff. I have ideas but nothing recorded. Have a good drummer lined up, just looking to meet others first. If this interests you I can send you some recordings of previous bands I've been in if your interested? Going for a prog rock type sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

PM sent with a link to some tunes

• Registered Users Posts: 26 derand

Late 30s bass player with loads of exp. interested in coming down. PM if you'd like to arrange a jam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 feargtown 72

Hi, I'm 30 Dublin based, playing years have loads of Giging and recording experience, have quality gear and my own transport. I'm looking for others to jam with to get a band going playing originals and covers. I'm not gonna list my influences as I'm influenced by many styles and am just looking for people who can play their instruments and have a good attitude and who I can get on with. Have a drummer lined up so looking for bassist singers and perhaps another guitarist be great if someone could play and sing..? To start rock band. If you can sing like Robert plant that would be a bonusðŸ˜႒
    Might be interested I'm a bass player/singer with 20 years experience do you plan on doing cover gig..

• Advertisement

Wouldn't write off covers. But am looking at doing originals too. Would you be interested in a jam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 feargtown 72

Possible yeh ..whats the line up so ..guitar/bass/drums? Giz an idea of what sort of stuff you guys are thinking of playing & where your based & thinking of jamming..

Pm sent
    Possible yeh ..whats the line up so ..guitar/bass/drums? Giz an idea of what sort of stuff you guys are thinking of playing & where your based & thinking of jamming..

Advertisement