Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft asg m14 with scope for sale or swap

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

hi, i have a cyma mp5 firing at 260fps. got as a gift and i never used. and 40 euros....would you be interested?
    CM-CM023-lg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Pardu13

hey man depends you got pics of the gun itself and original price etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

robust wrote: »
    hi, i have a cyma mp5 firing at 260fps. got as a gift and i never used. and 40 euros....would you be interested?
    CM-CM023-lg.jpg

goddamn..that's a nice MP5...
    best of luck with the sales guys..

i'll put up pics later today of the mp5. i was given it as a present so I dont know how much it cost. i dont think it cost a fortune to be honest. I already have a ca mp5 all metal so i never used this one it has been sitting around. i used the sight twice on another gun and put it back in the box....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The cm.023 is a toy really, it shoots at about 150fps with .2's and is all plastic, including the gearbox. Looks fairly decent though, body is alright. I bought one new last year for 38 euro.

• Advertisement

The cm.023 is a toy really, it shoots at about 150fps with .2's and is all plastic, including the gearbox. Looks fairly decent though, body is alright. I bought one new last year for 38 euro.

ha ahrite cheers mate
    sorry man but think il give it a miss wanting summit a lil more powerful

oh and BERKUT thats twice now ya ditched me question are you interesting or not lol

oh and same with TERRORFERMER

you interested at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sry Man..gonna hold off....waiting to see if I can get of my mates interested in it before I take it up...

Berkut wrote: »
    Sry Man..gonna hold off....waiting to see if I can get of my mates interested in it before I take it up...

no bother mate sure just get back to us if ya want it same with ya mates if any want this just let me know?

looking for swap if anything cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

[hey
    just wondering would you be interested in a L96
    i fixed it up

yep the mp5 is weak just tested it today at 185fps on .2gm. i think ill strip it down, just for the crack.

I am just about to list this for sale, if your interesed in a swap. its brand new......

or i can offer you €90 .

thanks

• Advertisement

[hey
    just wondering would you be interested in a L96
    i fixed it up

nah mate wants summit a bit smaller hence why im wanting rid of mine i mean the power in this yoke is amazing its just simply to long for my liking

yep the mp5 is weak just tested it today at 185fps on .2gm. i think ill strip it down, just for the crack.

I am just about to list this for sale, if your interesed in a swap. its brand new......

or i can offer you €90 .

thanks

dont have a car to put it in mate lol and as mention 150 is asking price if ya wanna bargain seriously you may forget 90 ha the rrp is 230 like and barely used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

ahh right thanks anyway

ahh right thanks anyway

like i said if ya can get your g36 back or a gun like it im your man mate

€90 for the gun only is all i can do. if you change your mind before next week the offer still stands (caus i have my eye on a m16vn)
    best of luck...

€90 for the gun only is all i can do. if you change your mind before next week the offer still stands (caus i have my eye on a m16vn)
    best of luck...

ha well ya may keep ya eye on it then mate not a chance il let it off for 90
    i turned down an offer for 125 so yeah ha

thanks for the interest though

ha well ya may keep ya eye on it then mate not a chance il let it off for 90
    i turned down an offer for 125 so yeah ha
    sorry, have to withdraw the offer: found it new for €149.99 with 10% membership reduction (€135) in that shop the mods dont like you to mention (sorry mods).
    couldnt resist it at that price ha.
    best of luck with your sales.

sorry, have to withdraw the offer: found it new for €149.99 with 10% membership reduction (€135) in that shop the mods dont like you to mention (sorry mods).
    couldnt resist it at that price ha.
    best of luck with your sales.

yeah mate it is 149.99 in shope but this has scope and mounts etc aswell

gun still up for grabs
    much prefer trades and all trades welcome
    il even through in some .28g bbs! heaviest ya can go!

ok somebody make an offer ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭murf313

110 euros

murf313 wrote: »
    110 euros

try 150 :D

im not that pushed on selling
    its alot more trade for me so unless you really strike a good deal i dont think il move

thanks though

the reason its 150 (same as shop)
    is because simply the shops dont come with scope and mount etc like i already explained in the description of thread that the rrp is 230 and barely used that is why its 150 so basicly your getting a new gun and new scope for some price as new gun!

its always been used with a very hi-end charger and always discharged after use

if anyone wants to know more feel free to ask

thanks

bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Thing is it's not a new gun, and for virtually the same price you can buy it new and have it covered under warranty. IF you want to sell/trade your gun, then you have to be prepared to meet people in the middle.

Personally I think you should just buy another AEG and wait until someone is looking for something like an M14 and then trade/get rid of it. I'm not personally interested as I'm turning my M4 into a sniper rifle, whilst retaining a shorter/adjustable size for maneouvaribility etc

Sorry for the off-topic post, but just felt I should add my few cent.

Inari wrote: »
    Thing is it's not a new gun, and for virtually the same price you can buy it new and have it covered under warranty. IF you want to sell/trade your gun, then you have to be prepared to meet people in the middle.

Personally I think you should just buy another AEG and wait until someone is looking for something like an M14 and then trade/get rid of it. I'm not personally interested as I'm turning my M4 into a sniper rifle, whilst retaining a shorter/adjustable size for maneouvaribility etc

Sorry for the off-topic post, but just felt I should add my few cent.

mate if ya not interested dont post its up to me what i put my gun up for so if you would every so kindly get lost that would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rickrolla

hey how much will you sell the sniper to me for?

is it fully working or damaged?

where are you based.

rickrolla wrote: »
    hey how much will you sell the sniper to me for?

is it fully working or damaged?

where are you based.

nah mate it is absolutely 100% perfect working order

like ive stated a fair bit ha i am more intersted in trades but the price is up there on description at 150 and ive spent 230 on it

oh and im in wexford thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rickrolla

Pardu13 wrote: »
    nah mate it is absolutely 100% perfect working order

like ive stated a fair bit ha i am more intersted in trades but the price is up there on description at 150 and ive spent 230 on it

oh and im in wexford thanks

cool im definitely interesed, pm me your paypall address.

have you sling for it
    how accurate is it?

• Advertisement

rickrolla wrote: »
    cool im definitely interesed, pm me your paypall address.

have you sling for it
    how accurate is it?

its very accurate and the spread is like a dream really smooth straight line

as for paypal mate dont like it you couldnt collect could ya?

oh and yeah i got a sling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement