Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vivaro eingen = commercial van WANTED CASH BUYER

Options
  • 23-05-2007 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all i have a vivaro van. last month i got it fully serviced, and full DOE. then what happens bang" my timing belt went:mad: . now i need a new eingen. i have looked all over, not one to be found please if you know of anyone selling a vivaro Renault Trafic, or Nissan Primastar van, i am a cash buyer waiting.
    0876542189 OR email me thomashigginscork@yahoo.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Best place to try is scrap yard for parts if you want to fix it or look at carzone fo a new van :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Try up North or in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try www.Traynors.co.uk. They are based up North but ship to the Republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Id recommend Traynors scrap yard in the north, i know my dad got a traffic engine there.

Advertisement