Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blues, anyone?

• 19-01-2014 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

After a few years of noodling with the guitar I've decided the blues is what I enjoy playing the most. I've started to "practice" at specific blues things for a few minutes everyday and concentrate on them.

I'd like to play with someone else. Id be happy enough just to play a blues rhythm for now while Im working at it if someone needs a living, breathing backing track to play along with.

Im generally into slower blues, I like guitarists like Mick Taylor, Elmore James (though I don't play slide) or generally cool bits I come accross from the likes of Roy Buchanan or Clapton or Robbie Robertson or whatever gets me at the time.

I'm based in the Laois/Kilkenny area and can travel, Im also in Dublin about twice a week too so could hook up then if anyone is interested.

Advertisement