Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass player available, Kildare/Dublin area

• 04-01-2014 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey, 19 year old bass player, been playing almost 5 years now.

Based in Maynooth, Kildare but can easily get Dublin bus or train into Dublin.

Tonnes of live original band experience, looking to get into something more hard rock, maybe pop punk, hardcore, depends on the band and people really.

Very happy to commit to the right band of like minded individuals for an original sound, happy to join in an already formed band also, given a chance to actually learn the songs!

I'd describe my sound and playstyle as more chorus and rhythm rather than overly technical, I use distortion a lot which helps fatten up good rock sounds, no stranger to wah/delay/fuzz/filters etc. either!

Influences change constantly to be honest but right now: Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters, Death From Above 1979, You Me At Six

My recently broken up band's EP for reference: http://paradeofthealmost1.bandcamp.com/album/kmt

PM me if you think I could be your guy!

Cheers lads and ladies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 JasonThrash

hey man, would you be able to travel to Lucan? We're a three piece metal/thrash band looking for a bass player who knows what he's doing, our previous bassist just begun bass as he joined and as a result took up alot of our time learning our originals. pm. me if youre interested or have any further refferences, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 pacbass

Sorry mate, thrash is a bit too heavy for my taste! Cheers anyways, hope you find what you're looking for.

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 pacbass

Bump!

Advertisement