Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New AA Atlas at last

• 03-04-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭

The 3rd edition of the AA road atlas of Ireland is out now.

I think this is one of the better road Atlases available, for Ireland at least. No Irish seems to go into as much detail as some of the UK road maps do such as showing roundabouts.

A few things I picked up on just flicking through it:
    It would be helpful to highlight 2+1 roads in some manner simliar to dual carriagways, or perhaps highlighting where quite long overtaking lanes are provided, for example the A6 Glenshane road in NI westbound has about a continous 3-4km of overtaking lane, before even mentioning the 2+1 schemes in the south.

The N15 Ballyshannon/Bundoran bypass is showing as being a dual carriageway.

I see the former N2 from Clontibret to Castleblayney is now unclassified which is quite a climbdown! Has to be one of the best unclassified roads in the country!

Advertisement