Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some 'Sin City' reviews surface

Options
  • 18-03-2005 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭

Just to keep ye up-to-date with the 'Sin City' related news, a couple of reviews have leaked. And when i say couple, i mean 2! :rolleyes: Both very positive reviews though!

Read 'em here!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

And there are seven reviews on IMDB here.

Only one is slightly negative, and that's because they admit they just don't like the stylings of such movies but acknowldging others will. Apparently anyone who likes the graphic novels (I have 'em, ain't read 'em) will love this movie - it's meant to be the most faithful comic-to-screen adaptation ever (2 fans of the series lavished it with praise).

It's looking good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

ive given up hope for all comic book adaptions especially ones where buzzwords like dark and edgy are allover the interviews with the actors or director

looking forward to this though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

when is this released over here???

This is one I want to see in the cinema, but I just know if its delayed forever I'll start reading about it or hearing about it and ruin it somehow, and I am thinking this even tho I have read all the 'graphic novels' and seen 2 vid clips, but no more. Gonna shut myself out to it and hopefully it gets here soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gideon wrote:
    when is this released over here???
    A preliminary release date of June 3rd has been for the UK / Ireland. The US gets it on April 1st.

• Advertisement
Advertisement