Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Views for KF?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if the thread in Celebrity and Showbiz about a certain unfortunate sleb has a record amount of views for a thread that isnt a sticky? Has it been beaten anywhere else on Boards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

O kaaayyy, I never venture in there, thats quite an amount. Can see the KF thread getting to 6 figures if not locked in next few days.

Cars eh? Whooda thunk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Peared wrote: »
    Just wondering if the thread in Celebrity and Showbiz about a certain unfortunate sleb has a record amount of views for a thread that isnt a sticky? Has it been beaten anywhere else on Boards?

Look at hte menu above: boards.ie -> Top Statistics...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

eh, who is this so called "celeb", first time I've ever heard of her :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Karoma wrote: »
    Look at hte menu above: boards.ie -> Top Statistics...

And to think I roll me eyes to meself when people barge right in and post a thread with a question with a really feckin obvious answer. Oops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

First Matt the Jap is on the front page of the Times. Then KF takes over boards

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Peared wrote: »
    And to think I roll me eyes to meself when people barge right in and post a thread with a question with a really feckin obvious answer. Oops.

It's only obvious when you know. Boards.ie is vast; the menu a little confusing and crammed. Just be more patient with others in future maybe? Nah. ****it. That's hippeh talk. Remember to use the :rolleyes: icon more.

Advertisement