Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up bags..

Options
  • 15-03-2007 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya all, does anyone know where I can buy a nice, little enough make up bag?
    The zip on mine broke and found all my make up rolling around my handbag this morning :|.
    Greatly appreciated!!
    Adrieanne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

marks and spencer's normally do a good selection (size/shape/style etc) of make-up bags. should be extra good given all the mother's day larks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

They do lovely novelty cosmetic bags in Brown Thomas if you have 20 or 30e to spend. If not, boots or the Body Shop maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Boots have loads..all different price range!

Also, the body shop have some fab ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Body Shop usually have a nice selection although the zips on them don't seem to last that long in my experience. If you fancy something very well made and don't mind spending a bit more, have a look on Ebay. I got a nice little Gucci one for €35 a year ago and it still looks brand new (after a couple of washes anyway!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

benifit sometimes have little make-up bags in stock, they're really cute i think!

• Advertisement
Advertisement