Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often should you get your hair cut

Options
  • 18-08-2014 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

as the question says!

The last time I had mine cut was 27th June. would it be too soon to go for a trim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

Pippy1976 wrote: »
    as the question says!

The last time I had mine cut was 27th June. would it be too soon to go for a trim?

Mine turns into a mess if I don't get it trimmed every 8 weeks so I wouldn't think it's too soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Mine turns into a mess if I don't get it trimmed every 8 weeks so I wouldn't think it's too soon!

You should go for a trim just before you start to notice it needs a trim! Which I know is impossible, but after a while you'll know your own hair and style. I have a very short cut and I have to go every 4 weeks. Probably should be every 3 really but I can't afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Yeah, I'm kind of at the point where, if I leave it much longer, it'll start to look crap.

I might get a trim in the next week or so so it doesn't get that far!

Thanks everyone,
    p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

It depends on the length/style I think really. Mine is short so I have to get it done every four weeks, or else it starts to look awful. 5 weeks at an absolute push, but definitely no longer than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

I usually get mine done every second payday! :D It's a nice treat to look forward to.

(I get paid monthly, by the way ... So that's every two months for me!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I usually get mine done every second payday! :D It's a nice treat to look forward to.

(I get paid monthly, by the way ... So that's every two months for me!)

I have hair past my shoulders and go about 3 times a year for a haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭retroactive

Every 4 to 6 weeks is recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

6-8 weeks for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Think it depends on length.

I have waist length hair. I get it trimmed at a push twice a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Never.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't let anyone cut my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Maybe three to four times a year :o I'm dreadful I just keep putting it off. It's down past my bra strap now...really could do with a cut!

Advertisement