Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

75% of UDEMY courses - 1 week only

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Is this for any course as it is not working for this https://www.udemy.com/learn-python-the-hard-way/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is this for any course as it is not working for this https://www.udemy.com/learn-python-the-hard-way/

i reckon it only refers to the ones in my link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I think it works for any course dearer than $39

edit: scratch that, some cheaper courses works as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

just bought one many thanks

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kgarvey

thanks for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Buddypass10 gives you 90% Off Inexpensive Courses On Computer Programming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Are these courses certified by any way? Website is a total mess and I coudn't find any info about it?

since few days you're able to get a cert you could print it or validate online, but they won't be recognizable by anyone
    if you want a certification go to coursera (it's free)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    since few days you're able to get a cert you could print it or validate online, but they won't be recognizable by anyone
    if you want a certification go to coursera (it's free)

hmm I wouldnt be a fan of printing out a certificate from this site, why would you? But the courses will get you upto speed and then you can attempt the industry standard examinations in a test centre and get the certifications from them. Thats what I did in the past and am doing currently with other courses

• Advertisement

I don't do them for the certs neither. However found some of them at least decent talking mostly about technology ones).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Bought sql course for $24, reduced from 99, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

What a brilliant site - there looks to be some really good stuff here. Thanks very much OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Thanks OP just bought the Excel 2013 course.

Discount from $99 to $10 with buddypass10 :D

Advertisement