Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed Brotherhood xbox360 - E25.99

Options
  • 11-01-2011 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

# he critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies. And for the first time, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
    # Age - 18+

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do?id=QD1-5200992&cm_cat=2000000361

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Just trying to help those out who wanna buy it, but do you know how much delivery is for a game from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Gone. Odd site; supposedly low availability, then:

"We're sorry, this product has been discontinued and is no longer available for order."

Mikey23 wrote: »
    Gone. Odd site; supposedly low availability, then:

"We're sorry, this product has been discontinued and is no longer available for order."
    Still says low availability for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I wonder if you called them could you avail of it ?
    I see there's a lovely Little WINDOWS 7 Laptop for only 199 too :D That has the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

justs remember no VAT is included in these

• Advertisement

Viking Direct have been a pleasure to deal with before, at least in my experience. I rang them up to see if I could get a leather chair at a discounted price (the discount had long since expired) and they obliged me. Worth a shot. Give em a ring and see, oh and like Joe the Santa said, VAT to be added to these prices.

Advertisement