Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clit piercings

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think that applies to most genital piercings Smurph1801, they aren't half as bad as your mind hypes them up to be! And there is most definately nothing to be embarrassed about with having yourself "on show" to the piercer, they'll probably have done hundreds of other peoples already, so unless you've something hella unique going on downstairs, don't worry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I love the way this thread has so many views.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

How long does it take to heal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Mine 'felt' healed within a week to two, I'd say the majority of the healing was done within a month. Easiest piercing I've ever had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gauge wrote: »
    Mine 'felt' healed within a week to two, I'd say the majority of the healing was done within a month. Easiest piercing I've ever had.
    you had yours pierced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

mine felt ok after a few days,never had one bit of trouble with it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

mine felt ok after a few days,never had one bit of trouble with it:)
    the cake looks tasty lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

I'd love for my girlfriend(to be) to get this done! I have a 10 piercings myself and this is pretty ****in hot to be fair! num num num...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yes i do love my muffins i do,hence my muffin tattoo:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

erm, I'd love a Christina, dunno if I'd be able to wait that long for the clit piercing to heal before being allowed have to no-pants-dance.. :(

Advertisement