Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots

Options
  • 01-09-2014 11:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭

I don't buy beauty products but shopped in CVS in America and must say it was fantastic. I know that Boots has now been taken over by Walgreens but will this mean that Walgreens stores are brought to the UK/Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

They will likely maintain the Boots brand since it's already well established here and Wallgreens wouldn't be a well known name to people. In the short term things probably won't change much. In the long term the style of the shops will likely move more towards the Wallgreen way of doing things. I've never been to a Wallgreens tho so I've no idea if that is much different to the current Boots.

All total speculation tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Walgreens is amazing, the selection of everything they have is fantastic. I love Boots but if they go more like Walgreens I'll be delighted!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

We went to cvs and it was fantastic too. It has everything, food, medicine, shampoo you name it.

Advertisement