Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knightmare

Options
  • 25-04-2014 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Who remembers the great show from the 80's/90's?

There was Tregar the Dungeon Master and a team of four, one who went through the Dungeon and the other three guided them, who went on a quest through C.G.I./Set built rooms, meeting different characters and having to solve different puzzles with varying hazards and risks. It was a brilliant show, very well done and very much ahead of it's time.

"Welcome Watchers Of Illusion, To The Castle Of Confusion". (Great line).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

I remember, there was a knights head floating around and when it fell apart you were out
    I always imagined if i got to go on it that the set would be just like it was shown on tv when in reality it was probably pretty crap walking around an empty room

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭paulbok

Was there ever a video game of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭p38

Loved the show when i was younger Challenge TV on Sky were showing Knightmare again don't no if its still on. Knightmare the video game was released for the Amiga in 1991

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

paulbok wrote: »
    Was there ever a video game of it?

Yep, I bought the commodore 64 version. I remember drooling over the screenshots on the back of the cassette box. It looked so good. It turned out to be absolute pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭nigelradion2

Yes remember Knightmare very well. Traegar the dungon master played by hugo myatt. Series ran from, 1987 to 1994, same as Star Trek TNG. Used to love watching both shows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Youtube made a one-off Knightmare special last year, featuring Treguard who hasn't changed a bit.

It hasn't led to a new series (yet) but it was nice to see it again

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MattD1349

Loved this show, Hugo Myatt guested on game of thrones season 1, was amazed at how little he changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭badger57

Never saw it...

Advertisement