Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda C;learance form

Options
  • 12-06-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi if anyone could help me it would be great! I'm currently filling out the f20 garda clearance form and am stuck on the first thing it asks!

"I wish to apply for access to a copy of my personal data that maybe in existance within the Guards specifically in respect of the following..."

I'm doing a PGCE in September, do I just write that? I'm lost!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

That's a data request form not the actual Garda vetting form.
    Maybe something like a request for information pertaining to me , to show that I have no convictions or prosecutions or pending against me? For the purposes of teaching practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Have you been in contact with the college you are doing the PGCE with? As far as I know the colleges will sort out the clearance whenever you start, so you don't have to do it yourself. I know that this is the way that undergraduates operate, maybe a post grad is different.
    Maybe you have all that sorted out with the college, if so disregard this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

I took it that op had received this from the college along with a Garda vetting form.

Advertisement